Friday, April 4, 2008

Oh, I forgot to show you a picture of Gayle

Just got home from spin and realized I forgot to show you a picture of Gayle, aforementioned spin instructor extraordinaire. Hold on just a mome while I wring out my shirt, it's dripping on the keys....ok...ok there ..well, give me a minute to steady my shaky hands....dang, my vision is a bit blurred, but if I can just get this posted.... I can take a vitamin and lie down..here, OMG is that blood coming out of my ear?????...no no it's ok, just tears.....alllllllllrighteee... here's my girl!:

7 comments:

Seth Ward said...

Wow! That sounds like some kind of torture. I don't know if I could hack it. I tried Hot Yoga until I barfed twice afterwards.

And... I'm not sure that you are aware... your instructor looks a tad bit like the devil. I'd keep an eye on her if I were you.

Meredith said...

In Hot Yoga I would look at Amber in front of me and be absolutely astonished by the amount of sweat dripping off her. It was INSANE.

Then I ran out of the room so I could faint.

Meredith said...

Thank you soo much for the donuts!!...If you brought them, which I'm pretty sure it was you. It was very sweet!!

Popcorn said...

Yes, I POPPED over for a special delivery this a.m. : )xxoo

Popcorn said...

seth where did you take hot yoga? I'd like to try it but did you really barf twice? Maybe I will rethink it : 0

Popcorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Popcorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.