Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday Moanin' with Popcorn





Good morning. I am giving myself only 30 minutes to check e mail, and blogobsess this fine Monday morn. Have hot joe in hand and covers on toes, so that will be a hard goal to keep...but I have to set a limit or I could sit here wayyyyy too longgggg. Yesterday I picked up some pics from Walgreen's (yes, I do film, not a memory card) and was so surprised at how old they were. Do you ever let a roll (well who really uses rolls of film anymore but me? so you prob. don't) ride around in the bottom of a purse forever and when you finally dig it out and develop it, you don't remember what's on it? I have rolls of film in the bottoms of my purses, jacket pockets, the car console...etc. But anyhoo, I thought I'd just post some for your viewing pleasure and a little peep into Popcornland. Probably much like you and your world...Coming soon to Popcorn's Page....Mr. Popcorn's lesson on spiritual gifts.. but Popcorn needs to ease into week first, stay tuned.Now get your mug 'o coffee and turn on some music and scroll. xxoo















Dad works long jump. Son does long jump.












Son first leg of 4x400 Charlotte steppin' out at Spring Break
Spring Break in a can

















Spring-break-on-a-table



Mr. Popcorn's Spring Break Memories


And finally, Popcorn's Spring Break Souvenir Picture

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

my puzzle!! YAY:)
that took me a while single handed.
ps-cool pic of char runninG!