Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cowgirl Popcorn: Hill Country Wedding Brimming with Flair











Next Saturday I am going to what I believe will be a lovely and beautiful wedding at a scenic Texas hill country location. And unique. The bride is wearing cowboy boots. No, she's not wearing jeans or a leather mini skirt. She's wearing a elegant designer gown. Her portraits were shot in a field of bluebonnets. Her maltipoo, Pearl, will also don a wedding gown. The mother of the bride? Yep. Boots. Popcorn? YEEHAW you betcha. So today I'm headed out to find a pair for self and I will post pics of the wedding when Mr. P and I get home.... Other unique features of this stylish wedding:

1. The groom proposed to her while she was atop a horse.
2.There are no attendants, because she would have had to ask 10,000 girls (this is how much she is loved)
3.There will be no cake, just creamy Blue Bell Ice Cream
4.Again, I point out that there will be a little white dog dressed up as a bride : ) !
5.The bride will have her real mom, and about 15 other mamas (including yes, popcorn) fawning over her
6.There will be a huge breakfast the next morning and the bride and groom will be in attendance
7.The groom is wearing a Joseph Banks summer Khaki suit, no tux
8. Rest assured this will not be a hillbilly affair, but will be utterly stylish and lovely, no Jethros or Ellie Mays
9.Details of which you and I cannot imagine, will be attended to

Ya'll now see there? There is more than one way to skin a cat, especially in Texas. Watch the paper carefully and the bride on the fencepost wearing boots, honey that's our girl. xxoo

1 comment:

Super Churchlady said...

I SO want to crash that wedding. Think anyone would notice?? (what about if I wore cowboy boots?)