Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wisdom Teeth: Who Needs 'Em?








Oldest popgirl had her wisdom teeth extracted today at the hands of the best oral surgeon in the world. The Dr. also happens to be the dad of one of popson's best buddies. He and his family are good people and a blessing to us. His chair side manor complete with kindness, humor, and compassion cannot be matched. Popdaughter's mind was completely at ease as she climbed in the chair this morning. She knew all would be well and her aching jaws could finally claim some relief. Heartfelt thanks go out to our friend for taking such good care of our girl.

4 comments:

Super Churchlady said...

Ahhh...

I'm relieved for her. (and you.)

Bethany said...

I had mine out in my 20s and it was a very good experience. If only I could afford braces to finish the work..sigh.

Bethany said...

And I hope she is recovering quickly...

Meredith said...

Hey....FYI I'm back on the blogging train!!