Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Technically Not Tuesday Tidbits







Looking at the clock on this computer, it's really Wednesday. To me it is still Tuesday since I'm still up and have not closed my eyes on this day. I've been doing my blog rounds and have read some really positive news from my blogneighbors and am feeling happy. All day long I have felt sort of lighthearted and fancy-free. Wonder why? The mind and body are funny things. Some days I have every reason to feel lighthearted and fancy- free, but feel more ho-hum. Then other days there's really no specific reason to feel happy and smiley, but I do anyway. Oh well, who cares? As long as I feel happy what does it really matter if all the planets are aligned correctly and the moon is full in the sky? Mr. Popcorn and I went to the ballgame tonight and our team won. Maybe that's why I feel happy. I watched the game whilst sitting between hubby and a good friend, elbow to elbow; chattering more than watching. Could that be why I feel happy? I had a big carton of guess what in my lap??? Popcorn of course. That certainly could be the source of this happy feeling. Earlier today I shopped with my cute daughter and found some good deals at Old Navy...happiness? Maybe. Lunched with cute daughter at Thai Cottage outside with a cool breeze and my sandaled feet propped up, no rush. That made me happy. Drove through Starbizzle and ordered a lemonade iced tea with extra ice. Happy! Took a bubble bath at a weird time of afternoon, that was fun. So happy. Guess I'll go on to bed now on this happy note. Hope your day is full of happy things.

2 comments:

Super Churchlady said...

Sounds perfect!

BTW.. I want to see some of Popcorn's pictures posing at Pearl's Pal's Party! (how'd ya' like that alliteration??)

confused said...

Lots of reasons that I see for happy!!! Not only happy but your day sounds extremely blessed.

*smiles*