Monday, February 23, 2009

Teenage Timing


Last night my precious Popson and I sat on the couch and watched every second of the Academy Awards. I was blogging, he was i phoning and Pophubby was being a nice, warm bookend for me to lean on. With a fire in the fireplace the whole cozy scene was a great way to spend a Sunday evening. I did casually mention the askew (front ripped off, papers hanging forth) Algebra folder on the island..."Hey I honey I put a new folder out for you why don't you bring all that in here and organize it while we sit here?" .....popson...."Ok, good idea, I'll go get it" .... Fast forward to this a.m.~ Monday mind you. 6 ish a.m... I have lovely bus ramp duty every Monday.....so I have to be at school at the stroke of 7. Being somewhere at the stroke of 7 is not easy for Popcorn. When I padded downstairs to press start on the coffee machine, I noticed said folder still laying there...still a big menacing mess. Oh well. Let it go and find your happy place 'ol girl.... Fast forward to 6:48....things are going well, we're both dressed... if I grab my coffee and am able to find my keys.. things are lookin' prrreeetty darn good. But no. Precious adorable Popson, as he's icing his toaster strudel..."Mom, do you have any dividers??".....

No comments: