Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NEWSFLASH: POPSON HAPPIEST KID ON PLANET TODAY


Today is a huge day for precious Popson. Our last offspring was granted a driver's license very early this a.m. We were the first in line, a barely sixteen year old nose practically pressing on the glass door of the DPS office. I made no mothering mistakes this morning: I showed up properly armed with all required hoops of fire, (documentation) cash to pony up, key to hand over. He rattled off the letters in the vision tester with his 10/10 vision, pressed thumbs on fingerprint infrared, smiled for the birdie, and it was a done deal. YEA!!!! He is one happy birthday boy. Happy 16th birthday to my son, who will, if I do say so myself, be an excellent addition to the Texas roadways.

1 comment:

Seth Ward said...

And what a darn talented musician, while we are at it! Not to mention a music-video star! Cool videos, btw!