Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Popcorn's Prayin'

The carolers are still serenading us on the piano


My little Christmas village is still out



This nativity is still keeping us company in the entry




The patriotic tree is still standing proudly by the Constitution in the music room


We had a faculty meeting today about the possibility of no school in the morning. YIPPEE. I have got to get some more of the Christmas decorations down, sorted, and put away! It's embarassing that the whole project is in such a state of flux. But, (may I whine?) Popdaughter is still here and won't leave until Sunday and I just cannot spend my time obsessively sorting, packing, storing, and cleaning. So would I use tomorrow to complete the task? Maybe for a little while in the a.m. while she sleeps. Nevertheless, an unexpected free day is always a treat.

Nutcrackers are still standing guard on the little china cabinet in the dining room

No comments: