Monday, August 4, 2008

Popcorn Phacts


Thanks for tagging me SCL and Katy at MY NUT VILLAGE. I am supposed to post the rules of tagation, so here they are:


1) Link to the person who tagged you. (already am)
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6). (check)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below). (check)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. (I don't know six : (
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. : (
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up. : (

I have never been good at games!

Six random Popcorn facts:


1. I love my name(s). My real name, (Melanie)(thanks mom) and my alter-name, Popcorn.


2. If I were to choose a new career it would be interior design or library science (deep down I am very nerdy)


3. Popcorn is my favorite, top # 1 food.


4. I am a slob, though I like things neat : 0


5. I am afraid of squirrels.


6. Vacations longer than 4 days start to bore me. After that I miss my routine, my animals, and my house and I want to come home.













1 comment:

Katy said...

I am so with you on #4 and #8. I am a slob, but can't stand living in chaos! I also don't like to be away from my messy home too long. I start to feel unsettled.