Saturday, August 9, 2008

I Can Only Imagine: Post Dedicated To My Dear Friend and Her Family On This Occasion


I can only imagine what it will be like, when I walk by your side


I can only imagine what my eyes will see


when your face is before me


I can only imagine, yeah...




Surrrounded by your glory what will my heart feel?


Will I dance for you Jesus? Or in awe of you be still.


Will I stand in your presence? Or to my knees will I fall?


Will I sing hallelulah? Will I be able to speak at all?


I can only imagine, I can only imagine.




I can only imagine when that day comes


and I find myself standing in the sun.


I can only imagine


when all I will do


is forever, forever worship You.


I can only imagine


I can only imagine




Surrounded by your glory what will my heart feel


will I dance for you Jesus? Or in awe of you be still?


Will I stand in your presence?


Or to my knees will I fall


Will I sing hallelulah will I be able to speak at all?


I can only imagine I can only imagine


I can only imagine I can only imagine......




I can only imagine when all I will ever do is forever, forever worship You


Yea, I can only imagine.




August 9, 2008

No comments: