Monday, June 8, 2009

Popcorn's Pooped




I admit it. I'm laying here in my jammies under the quietly spinning ceiling fan, Monday's sun streaming in the window as birds chirp. Hubby considerately closed the door so no street noises could wake me on this first morning of no school. Last night we put popson on a bus with 82 other youth going to a wonderful conference to worship and praise God for a week. So I'm alone in the quiet house. And baby I'm not compaining. Sometimes a girl needs some quiet alone time, right? I think the past semester was truly one of the busiest times of my life, ever. Teaching, planning track meets, planning and decorating for the track banquet, learning the gradebook program, grading papers, going to faculty meetings, singing at Easter and all the practices involved, singing in our newly formed Chorale...and all those rehearsals, working out details for popdaughter's trip across the world to India, teaching in ACT, my goodness. Just thought I'd let you know why the posting has been scant. I hope your semester was good and less hectic than mine. I'm going to turn over and go back to sleep now. I'm worn out just thinking back over it.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

im so glad charlie went.
i bet he learned a lot!
miss you