Monday, March 9, 2009

What are You Thankful For?


If you were to ask me this tonight I would answer:


1. The big full moon in tonight's sky.


2. The brown bag lunches in fridge for tomorrow made by Pophubby for son and me even though he's leaving town in the morning at 5:30. So thoughtful.


3. That grass is growing in the patch of yard by the street because last summer it all died and was hideous.


4. The fact that my nighttime teaching gig is over tomorrow night. (Even though I loved my class so very much!)


5. The sneaking suspicion that our interim choir director is going to become permanent.


6. For my car's seat warmer.


3 comments:

Katy said...

I am so praying for #8...

Susanne said...

I hope you're right on #4! :)

Susanne said...

Oops...I meant #5 (although I'm glad your night teaching gig is over too!)! See...I have an engineer degree and I can't even count to 5.