Thursday, November 12, 2009

Professor Popcorn

For everything there is a season. This season, I'm teaching school. High school U.S. History and World History. I teach at a school that I taught at before we had kids 23 years ago! Now two of our three have graduated from the school and the last one will be a senior next year. It's a fun way to spend the hours between 7 and 3. Teaching is a great gig. Here are some glimpes of a typical day in my little T shack...


Here's the greeter
Here's cute little T-7 ; not too pretty on the outside...but so cozy on the inside








Now where is that map of India?
Here's my podium; got the base out of the trash behind the school and cut and crackle painted the top. I love it!
And see those cute yellow desks? I think this is the only room that has them. They are so sunny and cheerful. How lucky am I??

1 comment:

Mr Popcorn said...

You have a sweeeeeet setup. CHS just got smarter since you began teaching again!
Mr. Popcorn (urrrh Capt. von Trapp)