Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blog Abandonment, NOT Popcorn's Page!!!


Latley my blog neighbors have been neglecting their blogs. So sad. I have so enjoyed reading the blogs the last year or so. The blogs have given me such insight into people's thoughts, I hate to see them disappear. You might be thinking hey Popcorn, it seems like you're doing that too since you blog so infrequently lately. NO. I'm just busier than I was when I started blogging a year ago. I am now teaching full time again, which came upon me sort of suddenly last Christmas. I'm loving it I have to say, but yes, it eats up lots and lots of time. But I still want to blog and will be able to work it in more now that I have an actual classroom and don't have to float anymore. So keep checking this page for more newsy, photog blogging. I am not abandoning Popcorn's Page. I'm still over here on this side of the screen and I feel some inspired blogs coming on so stay tuned and keep me bookmarked. Love you all who read me.

No comments: